I absolutely love these colorful vintage kids Valentine cards. They come from different eras but seem to be mostly from the mid-20th century.
Some of the expressions on these cards aren’t heard much these days. An example is the sock saying “‘Darn’ it.” People still say “darn it,” of course, just not in reference to sewing up holes in their socks. I’m sure many of the crafters who visit this site will know what darning is, but how many people actually darn their socks any more? Arcane references like that are part of what makes these cards charming. Also cute is the fact that the people who created these kids valentine cards had no fear of being corny, because the designs were aimed at children. So this is your opportunity to be as corny as you want this Valentine’s Day; just blame it on the art.
Click one of the free vintage kids Valentine cards below to view and download a larger version (enlarged sizes vary):
- Vintage Valentine’s Day clip art
- Vintage Valentine cards with pretty women
- Vintage Valentine’s Day cards with romantic couples
- Vintage Victorian Valentines
- Victorian Valentine cherubs
- Vintage angels and cherubs
- Vintage roses
- Valentine hearts
- Valentine’s Day love coupons
- Free children’s contemporary Valentine’s cards
Like what you see? Please help others find our free Valentine’s Day cards by linking to us from your blog or Web site.